Here's what the LCVAF does:
- Brings members together to yield creative business solutions.
- Protects and promotes advertising at all levels of government through grassroots activities.
- Educates members on the latest trends in technology, creativity and marketing.
- Presents the industry with its future leaders.
- Honors advertising excellence.
- Applies the communication skills of its members to help solve community concerns.
2013 Hammy Award Presentation:
When: Friday, March 29th.
Time: 5:00pm Social / 6:00pm Dinner / 6:30pm Program
Where: Clarkston Event Center (841 Sixth Street)
How: RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-790-0672
AdClub is essential to remind those of us who work in the world's second-oldest industry that we have more to offer the Valley than just great advertising. We are here to help craft, strengthen our inter-agency relationships and have fun with the lucky few who actually know what this business is all about! The Hammy Awards Night is an important fundraiser for the LCVAF. The proceeds go toward bringing in guest speakers throughout the year! And we have a good one coming this soon: Von Glitschka! (www.vonglitschka.com)