Here's what the LCVAF does:
- Brings members together to yield creative business solutions.
- Protects and promotes advertising at all levels of government through grassroots activities.
- Educates members on the latest trends in technology, creativity and marketing.
- Presents the industry with its future leaders.
- Honors advertising excellence.
- Applies the communication skills of its members to help solve community concerns.
Jeff Goodby: Can Advertising Save a Town?
Can advertising save a town? Join us on Wednesday, October 23 at 6:30pm to hear Jeff Goodby's take. His answer may surprise you. You may not know Jeff Goodby, but you've certainly seen his work. From his "Chevy Runs Deep" campaign to "Got Milk?" and the Budweiser Lizards, Jeff has been the creative force behind some of the world's largest brands. He is a dynamic and funny speaker and you will come away from this event feeling inspired. We couldn't say it if it wasn't true!
When: Wednesday, October 23
Time: 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Where: The Silverthorne Theater (LCSC)
How: Register securely through our Eventbrite page!
AdClub is essential to remind those of us who work in the world's second-oldest industry that we have more to offer the Valley than just great advertising. We are here to help craft, strengthen our inter-agency relationships and have fun with the lucky few who actually know what this business is all about!